Thanks to everyone for making last night’s launch party such a great occasion, especially:
– Jill Tipping for the amazing flying saucer cake (pictured left at the launching ceremony)
– Roger and Alex at the Horse Hospital (John Lundberg and I realised it was nine years to the month since we held our first Strange Attractor event there – unsurprisingly enough with a discussion on conspiracy theories featuring David Barrett, Ken Hollings and Jon Ronson);
– Phil, the Man from Uranus, for a typically wild, groovy and spaced-out set
– Cathy Ward for bringing a stack of vintage Flying Saucer Reivew magazines to the archive table (and for the photo above!)
– everyone from Constable & Robinson who helped it all to happen and sold all the books that they brought – hurrah!
Books are now on sale over at Amazon UK and should hopefully be beaming into shops around the country.
PS. I had my cake, but I hardly ate any of it (though the tiny slice I had was delicious!)